Rob discusses the best of the past month in Doctor Who with super-sub Doc Whom (of the Diddly Dum podcast), filling in for David while he’s away in the nation’s capital.
Along the way, they cover:
– The Children in Need sneak peak of the Doctor Who Christmas episode. Does it point to what S10 might be like? And why was the response so muted?
– POWER OF THE DALEKS. Doc was at the BFI screening earlier in the month. What happened, and what does he think of it overall?
– Peter Davison’s autobiography “Is There Life Outside The Box?” Rob’s been slack and hasn’t opened it. Doc’s read it. Is it worth it?
– Class. Rob’s seen six episodes at the time of recording. Doc’s seen four. How are we both feeling about the series as the series ends?
– The Crown. Matt Smith’s in it, so we discuss it.
– The X-Files. One from left of field. Doc’s watching it for the first time and gives some thoughts as a first time viewer.
Plus, we throw in some randomness along the way about other happenings in our lives. Try it, you might like it…!
And, as always, you can reach the team at: hello@theDWshow.net
DAVID KITCHEN WILL RETURN IN THE DOCTOR WHO SHOW 1.12